The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first lesson

Go down 
+2
Mai
Holly
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Holly
1st Year
1st Year
Holly

Female Posts : 45

RPG Section
Character Name:

The first lesson - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson - Page 2 EmptySun 28 Jun 2009, 3:19 am

Rosalie looked up to see Mai standing infront of the desk. She had heared the conversation and she knew what she was going to ask. "Sort of. They never saw Harry again. They were relived to be rid of him. They spent most of there energy trying to forget the wizarding world. In the end, they managed to live whilst ignoring that part of the world. All except for Dudley. Dudley wen't to visit him some times. He even married a wizard and his child, named Jack, was a wizard. Jack married another wizard and had 2 children, a boy and a girl. The girl married a wizard but had no children. The boy married a muggle and one of their 2 children was a wizard. That child never married or had any children that he new of. Evidence, however, says differently. It turns out he had a daughter that wasn't a wizard. But her grand son was. Thats about all i can remember of the family tree." Rosalie breathed out slowly. She was glad she was finally teaching something. "I'll right it up on the board if you wan't to look at it. Also, you need to open your book's so I can write it in them. It's something we might do in another lesson so you it will be better if you have it to refer to." With a flick of her wand, Rosalie had the entire thing on the boared and in the girls books. She sat down heavily in her chair and started reading her book.

(P.S, when i say wizard, i mean witch or wizard)
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Jul 2009, 4:32 am

"Wow!" Mai breathed quietly. She was starting to like history of magic, it was so interesting!
Back to top Go down
Kate
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Kate

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Jessica Rivers
Race: Witch

PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Jul 2009, 6:16 am

Jessi walked into the room. it was interesting. Rosalie was an interesting woman, a good sense of humor, and by the looks of it, she was very good at capturing the attention of her class. Although small, she had very good attentive students who looked like they were enjoying themselves. The books of the students were all out on the desks and writting was on the board.

"Well then! Are you all having fun?" Jessi said, smiling at the pupils.
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com
Holly
1st Year
1st Year
Holly

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Jul 2009, 6:01 am

Rosalie looked curiously at Jessi. She was a nice person and a greet teacher. Rosalie and Jessi had been to school together and they were really good friends. They had both been in Ravenclaw and were the same age so they shared a dorm. Rosalie looked back at the two students to see what they had to say.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson - Page 2 EmptyTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:03 am

"It's greet! I love it. It's such an interesting subject. I'm so happy i decided to come." Mai beemed happily.
Back to top Go down
Hale
1st Year
1st Year
Hale

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Hale Cork
Race: Witch

PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson - Page 2 EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009, 4:27 pm

Hale rushed into the room. It was small, smaller than the average classroom in the muggle world, but much, much more interesting. The books that lined the shelves were all interesting, so interesting Hale simply wanted to get a comfy corner and snuggle up reading one of the many titles; the interesting photos up on the wall of witches, wizards, vampires and more, young and old; Hale was in awe."So sorry I'm late proffessor, there is just so much to see at Hogwarts, I lost track of time!" Smiling slightly, she added "Sorry." 
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com
Holly
1st Year
1st Year
Holly

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 4:33 am

"It's fine! Every one seems to be late to my lesson" She says, looking dramitly at Mai, whoes cheekes looked slightly pinker. Though her face was serious, her eyes were shining and playful.
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 10:06 am

Calum walked into the classroom werily, he hopped it wasn't one of the strict teachers, after all, he was half an hour late. He was glad to see the teacher looked nice. He looked around the small, cosy room. There were chairs and beanbags in a loose circle around the room. In one of the beenbags sat Mai. He was relieved to see a fimiliar face and went to sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson - Page 2 EmptySat 25 Jul 2009, 10:02 am

Mai smiled warmy at Calum while he dropped into a rd beenbag. She picked up her peice of parchment, whinch had fallen on the floor, and continued to doodle. This time she addedcolour and movement to her pictures using her wand.
Back to top Go down
Holly
1st Year
1st Year
Holly

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Sep 2009, 9:41 am

"Do you know what? I think that just about concludes our lesson for today." Rosalie anounced, after 5 minuites of mindless chatter. "Before you leave, could you check that the paragraph on the Dursley family is coppied onto parchment, with your names on, and handed in? We may be using it next lesson. Have a nice day." Rosalie smiled at the class as she dismissed them then waited untill the room was empty of all students. Rosalie sighed and got out her wand. With a small flick she wipped the board clean and stacked all the chairs in one corner. Then, with another flick to turn the lights off, she left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The first lesson
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2