The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The first lesson

Go down 
+2
Mai
Holly
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holly
1st Year
1st Year
Holly

Female Posts : 45

RPG Section
Character Name:

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 1:51 pm

Rosalie walked down the corridor. She was walking slowly as she was deep in thought. As she drew up outside her classroom, her mind came back into the present. There was no one waiting outside her class, she noticed sadly. She pushed the door open. It creaked loudly and a shudder went down Rosalie's spine. Her classroom was messy, dusty and unorganised. She started with basic spells to tidy the room up a bit, dusting the corners and levetating the tables and chairs into an organised pattern. One she was finnished she walked over to the black board and started to write...
Morning. My name is Proffeser Willow. If you want to you, you can call me Willow or Proffeser.
Today we will be having a class descusion on The Harry Potter story and it's importance in history.
It is one of my personal favoriotes and i hope you do agree. Very Happy
Once she was finnished with this, she sat into her soft beenbag chair and waited.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 12:49 am

Late, late, late. No suprise there.She walked into the history of magic classroom. It was empty. She learnt that most classes were. There was only one person there so far. It was the teacher. She was the one from the platform and Mai's art, drama and creative writing class. The board had writing on it. It said her name was Professer Willow and that they were going to spend the lesson talking about the Harry Potter story. Mai loved Harry Potter. It was such an interesting story. Mai walked slowly over to one of the chairs, looking all around as she did so. She couldn't wait to get started.
cyclops
Back to top Go down

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 12:29 pm

Walking into the classroom, Emily glanced up at the board and smiled slightly. She was a decendant from him after all. She decided to sit down next to the only person who was there. They had already met in other lessons already so she wasn't unfamiliar.
Back to top Go down
Holly
1st Year
1st Year
Holly

RPG Section
Character Name:

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 3:18 pm

Rosalie sat up, opening her eyes. There were two people sitting next to each other. She couldn't belive it! She finally had some students to teach. Rosalie smiled, genuinly happy, at the two girls. "Hello. Oh..I'm so excited. My first lesson. Anyway, My names Professer Willow. who would you be then?"
Back to top Go down

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 10:46 am

"I'm Emily." she answerd, a little amused this teacher was so overwheled that she had some students.
Back to top Go down
Dannie
1st Year
1st Year

Female Posts : 19

RPG Section
Character Name: Dannie Martin
Race: Witch

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 6:21 am

" Sorry to barge in proffeser Willow but i need to talk to you... in privet" Dannie said concernd afew of her broomstick have gone missing and she can't finnd Jessica.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 8:11 am

Mai stared at the teacher. She was her flying teacher and it was strange to see her just walk in when she should surely have a lesson.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
Holly
1st Year
1st Year
Holly

RPG Section
Character Name:

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 8:45 am

"What ever trouble you have youself in now, Dannie, I really must get back to me teaching. I'm sorry but i really am busy. If you stop by at the end of the lesson, i'll talk to you thenn OK?"
Back to top Go down

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 11:06 am

Emily tilted her head to the right at the new appearce. She couldn't help it - she was naturaly gifted at guessing. "You should tak to her." she said. "Something bad's happened... or she wouldn't be inturupting you."
Back to top Go down
Holly
1st Year
1st Year
Holly

RPG Section
Character Name:

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyFri 19 Jun 2009, 3:36 am

Rosalie looked at the girl in shock. "ok. i'll shouldn't be gone long. No mischief!!!"
Back to top Go down

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 2:39 am

"Do I really look like someone who would cause troubble?" said Emily cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Holly
1st Year
1st Year
Holly

RPG Section
Character Name:

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 2:52 am

Rosalie smiled at the girl happily. "You should never judge a book by it's cover. Look at Ginny Weasly! Sweet and innocent on the outside, caring and passionate on the inside"
Back to top Go down

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 2:54 am

"Then that might make me the other way around." she replied sheepishly, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 3:08 am

Mai was temped to burst out laughing. The conversation between Emily and professer Willow was hillarious. "I think you will find that Ginny Weasley was alot of things. Inside and out. One of the most important things to remember is how brave she was. Not just her but all the fighters in the Hogwarts War.
cyclops
Back to top Go down

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 3:12 am

Emily smiled to herself and started doodeling on a spare piece of parchment. History of Magic sounded terribly boring, but at least the teacher was actually alive. Mabye the other one had bored hmself to death... litearlly.
Back to top Go down
Holly
1st Year
1st Year
Holly

RPG Section
Character Name:

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 1:46 pm

Rosalie sighed, unhappy, coming back into the classroom. Her lesson wasn't going so well. She was cirtain the two girls would be bored stiff by now. It was like Professor Binns all over again. But Rosalie was determined to make it an interesting class. She walked to the front of the class and turned to face Emily and the girl whoes name she didn't know yet. "So, before we get started on the discusion, i need to know your name" she said, turning her eyes to the other girl, "and i need to apoligise for such a boring start to the lesson. I promised myself i would make it an interesting subject that every one would want to take. So, you can start the disscusion by saying your name and voicing your opinion on the Harry Potter stoy. It doesn't really matter what part you talk about just talk about something"
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 11:08 pm

"Well, I'm Mai Hinamori. I really like the Harry Potter story and it is one of the most well recorded stories in History. My favoriote charecters include Ginny Weasley, Luna Lovegood, The Weasley twins and Hagrid."
cyclops
Back to top Go down
Holly
1st Year
1st Year
Holly

RPG Section
Character Name:

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 12:59 pm

"What exactly do you like about thoose perticular people? What charecteristics interest you?" Rosalie said, urging her on.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:21 am

"I don't really know." Mai admitted "I like how brave they were. Fred and Goerge were always laughing and joking, yet they were still serious and dedicated to things like "Potter Watch" or getting rid of Umbridge. Hagrid was caring and kind. He never really showed it but you could tell he was really brave. He was also so passionate, you just had to look at the right time. Luna was strange and unique. She always knew where her loyaltys were and stuck to it untill the very end. She was a great person and an even better friend. My favorite is Ginny. There is just so much about her. She was brave, passionate, caring, loyal, strong in heart and mind. But, most of all, she was Ginny. She never pretended to be anything else. She knew who she was and stuck with it. It's all of theese and so much more. I can't really explain why I like them. There's just nothing I can say that even begins to sum it up."
cyclops
Back to top Go down

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:25 am

"It's a good start." inturupted Emily, but she quickly appolagised for being so rude.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:29 am

Mai smiled. "I wouldn't worry, I think the point of the lesson is an open descussion that every one's a part of. So then, who do you like most in the Harry Potter story?"
cyclops
Back to top Go down

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:34 am

"Probibly the man himself." Emily smiled. "He was so brave and couragous, he was the perfect one to be chosen, although it's really sad that everything was put on his shoulders. No one really was concered for what he wanted - it was just, he had to and that was the end of it. Harry didn't even get to grow up in a loving home, he was neglected and then when he found out he was famous... I feel really sorry for him."
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:58 am

"I don't really think thats true. He done most of what he did out of pure choice. Apart from the whole Voldemort thing. Also, There were tone of people who cared about what he wanted. Sirius, Hermione, Ron, Dombledor, Ginny, Luna, Nevill, Hagrid ... and thats just of the top of my head! I think he did what he did because of his personality. It's who he was, not who he was made to be."
cyclops
Back to top Go down

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 12:46 pm

"But how could he be left with people who don't even like him? I'm sure there were loads of other people who would have raised him much better. Even Severus Snape probibly would have even trained him to be a good wizard - not that he wasn't when he did grow up. It's just he would have been more prepared and skilled."
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:13 am

"I agree with you there. His aunt and uncle were horrible to him! Though, to be fair, Dudley did start to like him in the end. I think thats sweet. Even if he did know about magic and what happened to his parents, I don't think it would have changed much."
Back to top Go down

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 3:19 pm

"I wonder what actually happened to them." said Emily. "Mabye they just lived a normal life when he left..."
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 6:03 am

"I don't really know. I'll ask Ms"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The first lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: The first lesson   The first lesson Empty

Back to top Go down

The first lesson
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next