The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st Lesson, welcome

Go down 
+4
Mai
Dannie
Holly
Kate
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kate
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Kate

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Jessica Rivers
Race: Witch

1st Lesson, welcome Empty
PostSubject: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptySat 18 Apr 2009, 7:54 am

Proffessor Rivers walked into the classroom and looked around. Nobody was there yet which she was quite shocked by as she personaly thought that ADC was a very interesting lesson.

Shrugging her shoulders, Proffessor Rivers walked up to the board and wrote down todays assignment.

First lesson jitters:

For this lesson you will be arranged in a circle and made to state one thing about yourself you believe nobody knows, your name, and your age.

For example:

My name is Proffessor Rivers, AKA Jess or Jessi (you may call me anything! Even cheese brains! I dont care! Razz ), I am 27 and my favorite spell is the Bat Bogey Hex made famous by Ginny Potter who is my great great cousin three times removed.

Knowing that this was complete, Proffessor Rivers set about levitating the chairs into a circle. When this was done she sat down in her own chair and waited.

Last edited by Kate on Mon 22 Jun 2009, 6:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 10:37 am

Emily walked into the class and sat down in one of the empty chairs. She looked around the class, it was her first after all, seeing that she might as well know what her new enviroment looked like. Upon reading what was on the board she smiled. Ginny Weasley had been part of her family. Her great great great great great great aunt, or something like that. It was complicated since it was some time ago. But she knew that she was a decendant from her which was really amazing since family trees usally got lost by the time it reaches so far along the line.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Kate

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 2:50 pm

Proffessor Rivers, or Jessi as her friends called her, looked up to find a student joining the group.

"Oh hello dear! How are you?" She asked the new girl who was now sitting in one of the chairs she had conjoured up moments before. "My name is Proffessor Rivers, as you can see. I am also the head teacher, but dont let that scare you, I'm as mad as the rest of them!" Jessi grinned at the girl hoping to make her feel more welcome. "Whats your name then?"

Waiting for an answer, Jessi sat down in a chair in front of her desk and smiled again at the new addition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 3:52 pm

"Hi." replied Emily smiling back. "I'm Emily, Emily Redd." She glanced at her watch for a seccond. "Where is the rest of the class?" she asked. "Surely I can't be that early..."
Back to top Go down
Kate
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Kate

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptySun 17 May 2009, 9:45 am

"Hi Emily! Oh dont worry about the time, this IS the first lesson of the term after all! We cant expect everyone to be on time now can we?" Jessi carried on smiling and then asked the girl, "What made you want to take ADCR? I'm curious".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptySun 17 May 2009, 10:35 am

She shrugged. "I've always like Creativity, I suppose - it's a way to express myself without being wrong."
Back to top Go down
Kate
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Kate

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyThu 04 Jun 2009, 5:59 am

"Thats cool. You know, when I was 14, I used to HATE when someone used to tell me to be quiet or Shut Up. I mean, whats the point right? Free will and all?!" Jessi smiled, remembering her younder days.
Suddenly, the door blast open. Jessi spun around in her chair, fearing the worst. Who was there???
Back to top Go down
Holly
1st Year
1st Year
Holly

Female Posts : 45

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyMon 08 Jun 2009, 10:59 am

"Headmistress" Rosalie said, a frown upon her face "my students all apear to be missing. I understand that people might not want to take history of magic as some parts of history can be extreemly boring, especialy after Professor Cuthbert Binns taught the subject in such a way as if trying to bore the student to death, but I would think atleast 1 person would care to come along to atleast see what it was like. Right!?!" Rosalie was getting really upset by now. Rosalie was pasionate about her teaching and failed to understand how some people couldn't take interest in a perfectly good, interesting subect just because they didn't get it or they couldn't be bothered.

Rosalie breathed out, calming down. She turned to the girl in the corner of the room. "would you like to come to history of magic? it is such a fasinating subject. It is made mostly out of class descusions and the subject taught most is the story of the boy who lived and such a facinating subject it is" She said, her eyes filled with awe. She turned to Jessi. "I'm so sorry about barging into your lesson. I shouldn't have been so rude. I suppose you wouldn't mind if i sat in on your lesson would you, baring in mind I have no pupils yet" Rosalie sighed sadly and sat down on one of the chairs.
Back to top Go down
Dannie
1st Year
1st Year

Female Posts : 19

RPG Section
Character Name: Dannie Martin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyWed 10 Jun 2009, 6:15 am

"Exuse me miss I don't mean to interupt but i dont Know where the broomsticks are coud you tell me please" Dannie said. She saw Rosalie and smiled at her. Then she saw the student. "Hello my name is Professer p martin and i hope you join my flying lessons"
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyThu 11 Jun 2009, 2:11 pm

Mai rushed down the corridor. Late! Again! She was always late, and a big, no huge, new school didn't help much. She pelted it down the last corridor and in through the open door. The first thing she saw was the teacher. "I am so, so, SO sorry. I have a habbit of being late and i got lost and i woke up late and i'm so sorry!" Mai blurted out worridly. She took another look around the room, spending just long enough to fully take in her soroundings. Now she looked, there were the two other teachers from the platform and a young girl in griffindor robes. "Um...this is art, drama and creative writing...isn't it?"
cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 12:27 pm

"Apparently so, but why everyone seems to be metting up asking to come to their lessons, I have no idea." Said Emily, a bit confussed why lots of teachers just appeared.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 8:25 am

Mai giggled. She wen't to sit next to the girl with a smile on her face. "I'm Mai. Mai Hinamori. It's Japanise." She explained to the girl, who looked confused.
cyclops
Back to top Go down
Holly
1st Year
1st Year
Holly

Female Posts : 45

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 8:41 am

"Well. I'm sorry i barged in I must get going now. Have a good lesson."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyThu 18 Jun 2009, 11:03 am

Emily bit down on her lip to stop herself bursting with laughter. "Emily." she replied once the feeling passed. "Redd."
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 2:56 am

"Nice name. I get the feeling its English. Where did you live before you came here?"
cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 3:00 am

"Well my grandmother used to live at the Burrow - you know the old Weasly place? Untill my father decided a change in scenery so we live up around Norfolk now." explain Emily. "It's a bit strange... like he wanted us to get away from the old family home...
Emily hesitated. "I sorta... it's really..." she paused and sighed. "I'm living out of a hotel at the moment, it's a bit complicated."
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 1:16 pm

"Thats so cool! Are you related to the weasleys? I am. I have something to do with Teddy and Victorie. You know who they are don't you?" Mai said. She was worried now. Not many people knew who Teddy was, or Victorie for that matter.
cyclops

Last edited by Mai on Thu 02 Jul 2009, 8:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 1:45 pm

"I'm sorry, I don't really know the whole family story - but Ginny Weasley would be something like my great great great great something aunt." she replied grinning sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 10:53 pm

"Well, do you know who Tonks and Lupin were? It's their child. Harry was the godfather. Victorie is Bill and Fleur's daughter. I wish i had been related to George. It's quite funny bacause George married Fred's girlfriend. Fred was the twin that died in the Hogwarts war."
cyclops

Last edited by Mai on Mon 13 Jul 2009, 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptySun 21 Jun 2009, 2:58 am

"Oh right." said Emily. "That must have been really sad... How could they have got married - wouldn't he remind her of Fred?"
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptySun 21 Jun 2009, 4:08 am

"They named their child Fred. Nothing could remind him more than that. Besides, I'm pretty sure that George would remember the good times. He started of the famous joke shop's so..."

Last edited by Mai on Thu 02 Jul 2009, 9:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kate
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Kate

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009, 6:08 am

Wow. A lot could happen in a few minutes, Jessi decided. Another student had arrived and a teacher had come and had a rant in her lesson. Fighting back a laugh, Jessi stood up and adressed the somewhat small class.

"Hey girls! I already know Emily, but who are you?" Jessi said, smiling at the new girl. "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Hale
1st Year
1st Year
Hale

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section
Character Name: Hale Cork

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009, 6:20 am

Hale walked into the room. It was bright and airy, prehaps a little too airy for Hale. Hale was a pale skinned, black haired, emo-looking (though not an emo) 15 year old girl. Hale loved to write poems and short stories and alike and so thought that ADCR was the perfect subject for her.

Looking around, Hale saw two girls sitting in the classroom and a teacher stood up at the front of the room."Ummm... Hi." Hale said timidly. "So sorry Im Late, I didnt realise it was started yet." Looking worried, Hale went and sat down in a seat far away from everyone else. She was a very shy girl and did not want to appear confident and be asked to speak. Looking at the board, she saw the assignment and started to think of something to say that wouldnt sound stupid when she had to describe herself.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009, 9:14 am

Mai peered at the girl that had just come in. She looked shy and embarresed. Mai felt rather bad for her so she picked up her bag and walked over to her. She sat down one chair away from the girl, as she didn't wan't to force her into conversation. She shot an apologetic glance at Emily and took out a peice of parcement to draw on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009, 10:04 am

Emily smiled at her half-heatedly and started looking out the window absent-mindidley, tapping her fingers impatiently on the desk (but fortunatley not loud enough to be annoying).
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009, 1:32 pm

Mai felt bad now. She shouldn't have left Emily on her own. Mai guessed that Emily was impatient and should really have something to distract her. No use crying over spilt milk, Mai thought. She decided that whilst she was here, she should make an effot to talk to the girl. "Hi, I'm Mai. Whats your name then?"
Back to top Go down
Hale
1st Year
1st Year
Hale

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section
Character Name: Hale Cork

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome EmptyWed 22 Jul 2009, 4:21 pm

Hale looked up, startled. She had been thinking of what to say when a girl of about Hale's age sat down in the seat next to her and introduced herself. "Um... I'm Hale. Hale Cork." Great. She sounded like a James Bond wanabee. The names Bond, James Bond. Embarressed, Hale looked back down at the desk. Yet again, she would be the loner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Lesson, welcome
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next