The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules - Girls and boys dorm

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rules - Girls and boys dorm Empty
PostSubject: Rules - Girls and boys dorm   Rules - Girls and boys dorm EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 10:43 am

It says in the rules that girls are not allowed in the boys dormatory. I have read the books pretty well in my opintion and Hermione says somewhere in the third book that girls are allowed in the boys dorm but boys aren't allowed in the girls. This is becasue the founders chose to have it this way. So would you be able to change that rule please Smile Sorry if I sound like some kind of boffin. Razz

Last edited by Kate on Thu 23 Apr 2009, 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SP)
Back to top Go down
Kate
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Kate

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Jessica Rivers
Race: Witch

PostSubject: Re: Rules - Girls and boys dorm   Rules - Girls and boys dorm EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 2:43 pm

Hello Emily,

Yes, I am also considered a boffin amongst my friends in harry potter! However, I completely forgot this! How stupid of me!

Yes, this rule will be changed, however, Girls may NOT sleep in the boys dorm!

Razz

Thanks for pointing this out!
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com

PostSubject: Re: Rules - Girls and boys dorm   Rules - Girls and boys dorm EmptyThu 23 Apr 2009, 3:54 pm

Smile Lol, let's hope the girls don't sleep in the boys dorm - otherwise there will be pregnancy troubble! Razz
Back to top Go down
Kate
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Kate

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: Rules - Girls and boys dorm   Rules - Girls and boys dorm EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 4:06 am

Now there you definantly have a point!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rules - Girls and boys dorm   Rules - Girls and boys dorm EmptyFri 24 Apr 2009, 10:14 am

lol Razz Looks like they were good in the books though, so I think all will be well ^^
Back to top Go down
Kate
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Kate

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: Rules - Girls and boys dorm   Rules - Girls and boys dorm EmptySat 25 Apr 2009, 4:36 am

let us hope!

[moved to recovery]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rules - Girls and boys dorm   Rules - Girls and boys dorm Empty

Back to top Go down

Rules - Girls and boys dorm
Page 1 of 1