Here are the rules for the site;
1. LITERACY is a must. Proper grammar, spelling, etc. I'm not EXTREMELY strict about
this and I understand typos but please try to avoid them. Keep your
posts at least a paragraph long unless replying to a post in which you
may write a minimum of 1 sentence.
2. Don't go around picking fights with other Members. Respect others.
3. Violence and romance are okay. Please avoid graphic romance -- you all know what I'm talking about.
4. One character per person please unless you have an adult role such as a teacher, in which you must PM me and I will aprove a second character of either gender. Also if you have a high enough post count, you may also apply for a third account of the opposing gender to your 2nd account.. If you do not PM me, you run the risk of having ALL accounts deleted WITHOUT A WARNING! If you are a student or another type of member, you may have two accounts, with permission, of an opposing gender to your first account. Again, you MUST ask permission first or risk loosing your accounts.
5. If you're going to join you MUST be active. If you're going to be gone for a while, let a teacher or me know ahead of time. If I see accounts that have not been logged into within the past month I'll ban them with warning, then delete them. There is a thread for this HERE
6. If you are writting anything, please write your honest opinion, not someone elses. Why not tell us how you really feel?
7. NO MARY SUES OR GARY STUS - nobody likes an unoriginal, unbeatable character. why not use your imagaination? NO UNBEATABLES! (For more infor see this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue
)N.B. To gain a second account you must have 30 + posts.
N.N.B. If you want to have 3 accounts, the first account (your main one) must have 50+ posts, your second must have 20+. (Or the other way around, basicly you must have over 70 posts overall to get 3 accounts).
If you are found breaking any of these rules the appropriate action will be taken.
Please check back here for more rules at least once a month.