The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The third compartment on the right

Go down 
+2
Calum
Jason
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Jason Brown
Race: Wizard

The third compartment on the right Empty
PostSubject: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 6:52 am

Jason slid open the compartment door, thinking about the girl from the platform.. Nobody was there, for which he was grateful. In the compartment opposite, he could see the girl from the platform who reeked, the girl who had shouted at him, and another girl too. Turning away, disgusted, Jason lay back in his seat. He put up his feet, and closed his eyes, awaiting the train moving, whilst still pondering upon the girl from the platform.
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 2:29 pm

Calum slid the door open and walked in. There was one boy lying across three of the seats. He regognised him as the boy who Mai had shouted at. Calum sat down in one of the seats and pulled out a wizard magazine called the quibbler. He was sort of angry with the boy as he had met Mai in Diagon Alley and knew she wasn't one to get angry easily. She must have had a really good reason, thought Calum and it would have been good enough to get her upset. This meant that the boy had probably done something to one of her friends or pushed a button. Therefore, it was definately a bad thing.
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section
Character Name: Ribellen
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 7:50 am

Ribellen walked along the path looking for an empty compartment room, while Ribellen was walking she past a few compartment with space but the people who were sitting in there wasn't Ribellen type of people that she didn't want to communicate with so Ribellen kept walking until she got to the third campartment on the right she saw two boys in there one was Calum and the other boy Ribellen didn't know. Ribellen slid the door open and said "Sorry the whole compartment rooms are all filled up do you mind if i sit here". She aimed the question at either boy and without waiting for an answer, Ribellen walked in and said "hello i'm Ribellen".
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 11:06 am

"Cool. I'm Calum but you probably know that already." Calum leaned in and whispered in Ribellens ear "Don't mind the other guy, he hasnt said anything to me yet. Did you see Mai shouting at him earlier. Mai's not one to get upset easily. I wonder what he did." Calum sat back in his seat. He thought it was strange. The girl had come in the compartment on this side of the isle rather than the the one oppisit that was filled with girls that she probably knew.
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 12:04 pm

Ribellen answered " yes i have seen Mai shouting at him earlier i was with my new friend Sunshine" Ribellen saw this weird look on Calum face Ribellen thought to herself maybe she shouldn't have came in, Ribellen thought should she stand up and leave or sit here and act nothing is wrong.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:55 am

Jason looked up. "Who are you?" He asked, stiffly at the two new arrivals in HIS compartment. "Who said you could come in here?"
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 11:04 am

Sorry Ribellen replied. "im Ribellen the rest of the compartment are filled up this was empty so i decide to come in just for today and never again" Ribellen didn't want to ask for his name he looked to angry to start a conversation with.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 11:14 am

"Fine." He retorted. Jason realised what a pig he was being and decided a civil word was best next. "Im Jason. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009, 8:36 am

"I'm Calum and since when did i need someones permision to go into a compartment? No wonder Mai shouted at you, if you act that way all the time. I'm a half-blood. What you going to do? Move compartment?" Calum finnished angrily. After half a minuit of glarring, Calum calmed down enough to apoligise. "Sorry. I have a bit of a temper" Calum looked down and put his hand on the back of his head like he always did when he was embarresed/upset.
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009, 8:47 am

Ribellen looked shocked at Calum. She has never seen Calum react like that before. Ribellen said " So what house are you in"
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009, 8:58 am

"I'm only a first year so i dont know. I think i will be in Griffindor though. I dont think any other house suits me." Calum said. He had the feeling that Jason would be a slythrin.
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009, 10:02 am

Cool Ribellen said. Hey Jason do you know what house your in Ribellen asked
Back to top Go down
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009, 7:41 am

Jason looked up to find Ribellens eyes on him. It took him a few seconds to recognise what was asked. "I think its quite obvious where I will be." Jason said smugly. "Slytherin of course!" He chuckled. "Imagine being in Hufflepuff, I think I'd leave, wouldn't you?" He quoted Draco Malfoy, one of the most legendary students of Hogwarts (minus Voldermort of course). Draco, although rather wimpish, he was still great in the way he mastered the vanishing cabinet in just his 6th year. Brought back to reality, Jason said. "What about you two? Any ideas?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptySat 22 Aug 2009, 2:13 am

Ribellen said " Sorry! didn't mean to burst your bubble, and i have no idaes. Ribellen said " Ask Calum he might have an idea.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptySun 23 Aug 2009, 4:17 am

"OK. Dont sweat." He turned towards Calum. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 1:02 pm

"Want to know, listen more." He said coldly, glaring at the idiotic smile on Jacobs face. "Besides there is nothing wrong Hufflepuff. Imagane being a Slytherin, think i'd leave, wouldn't you. And Draco was a bulling pig. Quote him again and i might just make sure you can't say another thing for a week. Are we on the same page?" Calum returned Jason's gaze stedily. He would move compartment but, a) Jason was not worth it, b) everywere else was probably full up and c) why should he move when he hadn't done anything wrong? Calum sighed in defeat and pulled out his ipod shuffle. He put the headphones in his ears and turned up the blaring music.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 2:06 pm

Jason steadily help Calums glare. He wouldnt be frightened by a little twerp like him. Yanking off Calums headphones he said, "You say another word about the Malfoy's and I'll make sure you cant do anything for another week. Are we on the same page?" Jason snarled, then smirked. Calum had gone back to his muggle music player to avoid an argument and Jason chuckled. 'He wont be able to use that when we arrive... maybe I should give him a little idea where to put that stupid muggle toy.' Jason smirked to noone in particular. "Awww. Little mommys boy afraid of an argument? How sweet." He ended on a patronising note and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-20

RPG Section
Character Name: Rosalie Rowett
Race: Witch

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 2:54 pm

Rose was not in a good mood at all this morning. She had already argued with her mother over breakfast and she knew exactly who'd she go to later. Though no one in this stupid school is going to dare make fun of her if there are howlers involved in this. The only reson she was arguing is becasue last night she had finally snapped. And now she wasn't going to utter a single word to anyone becasue of the annoying 'gift' she had and let loose when she was angry.

Fumming she pulled her trunk down the carrageway and didn't even care what compartment she was going into. Once the door was shut her trunk hit someone really hard but Rose could not care in the slightest. As far as she was concerned they were in the way. Once her trunk was up on the rails above she took out her quil and a coupple of pieces of spare parchement. If anoyone in thise compartment even dared to talk to her... boy would they get some angry yelling at.

For a seccond she glance at the people there. There were two boys - one looked like e was giving the other some talking to, and the girl next to the boy with the stupid headphones. That must have been the person she had hit because she seemed closer the door. Ha! She couldn't beleve that boy had headphones! What was this - muggle school?!

Last edited by Rosalie Rowett on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 2:26 am

Jason looked up and pulled away from Calum when he heard a loud bang to see what the comotion was, a girl about his age had just stormed into the compartment. As she walked in she hit Ribellen hard on the leg and without even appologising and then continued seemingly angry, into the compartment. The girl intrigued Jason and yet he was wary of her. As she looked around, Jason saw the look of astonishment as she saw Calum's head phones. Jason grinned. "Who are you?" He asked the girl straight out.
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 4:18 am

Ow!! Ribellen said "that hurt and who are you" Ribellen had a bad feeling about the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 6:50 am

The corners of her mouth turned upwards into a smirk as she saw the look of pain on the other girl's face. Everyone was staring at her wish wasn't a suprise. How could they not? After the two 'Who are you's' she shook her head slightly putting a finger to her closed lips. Rose wasn't going to trust herself to speak at this moment - she was far too angry and letting stuff slip... that would be more trouble than it's worth. And she was not ever going to give up her secret just so she could talk in front of idiotic students. Though, the probibly wouldn't even know how stupid they looked.

She looked down now that she had glared everyone (coincidently - most people understood her warnings) and carried on with her doodleing. She was at an agle so no one could see it. And no one would.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 7:09 am

Jason was not happy about being brushed off so inconciquently. "I asked you a question. Answer me." The glare he had recieved would make most fellows quake at the thought, but Jason was having none of it. He leant over. The girl was in the seat next to him and he wanted to see what she was doing, so he leant over and looked.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 7:20 am

Rose could tell he was looking over her shoulder so she quickly pulled the parchment over so he couldn't see and glared right at him. Without thinking she swore at him, but it only came out in a hiss because she was too angry to controll it. Oh how she hated having that. Her father will be pleased.

She deperatly pushed the anger away so that she could talk Engish. "Don't you ever dare and talk to me like that again!" It was still just hissing to others, though she couldn't tell becasue it was normal for her.
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 8:44 am

Ribellen was shocked at how the girl was talking to Jason. Ribellen didnt know if she had to stand up for Jason and be the good person or should she just sit back. Ribellen whispered to Calum. " are you scared"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 9:11 am

Rose could not believe this. First people ignor her warnings, and then they anger her enough to start talking. She shut her eyes and breathed, trying to controll her anger. She probibly did hiss again and it was hard not knowing if you're doing it or not.

"You should be." she muttured under her breath. Perhaps she should have kicked everyone out of another compartment.

Last edited by Rosalie Rowett on Thu 27 Aug 2009, 9:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 9:11 am

Jason was stunned to silence.

"Your... Your... Your a Pastletounge?" Jason stuttered. Never before had he met a Parstletounge, a person who could talk to snakes, and he was in awe.

'She has got to be a Slytherin.' Jason thought. "Wow." Was all he said.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 9:19 am

"Why the hell did you think I was keeping my mouth shut?!" Rose said still a bit annoyed. "I can't controll this when I'm angry. And you'd better keep your mouth shut about this."

Her eyes narrowed at the other two. "And that goes the same for you too." She looked down again and lifted her feet up onto the seat while leaning her back agaisnt the side by the window. Her black jeans came down over her shoes, you could just see the toes of her converse pumps.

She still didn't say her name. The last thing she wanted was people spreading her secret around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right Empty

Back to top Go down

The third compartment on the right
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next