The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Early Morning Sun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hale
1st Year
1st Year
Hale

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Hale Cork
Race: Witch

Early Morning Sun Empty
PostSubject: Early Morning Sun   Early Morning Sun EmptyTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:08 am

Hale smiled. She loved the lake. It was so calming, the birds flew occasionaly over head, singing as they went. The squid lay basking in the new day sun, Hale walked over to it, still smiling. It was dawn. In the castle, the other students were slowly awakening. It wasn't that Hale wasn't alowed outside, rather that the absence of all others was a little daunting. Hale had only been at Hogwarts a little over a week, and this was her first solo adventure. The castle itself was huge. So large, even the greatest wizard Dumbledore did not know all of the secrets of it, much less Hale. But, she had resolved to discover lots of them.
A sudden movement brought Hale out of her daze. She had lay down on the grass, inhaling the sweet smell of morning when the suddend movement caught her eye. The shadow beside her moved.
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

Early Morning Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: Early Morning Sun   Early Morning Sun EmptyTue 21 Jul 2009, 6:15 am

"Oh, i'm sorry. I didn't know anyone was here. I would move, but this is a good spot. Do you mind if i sit here?" Mai marveled at the pinky-blue sky. It really was a great spot. She sat down about a meter away from the girl. "Hi. I'm Mai Hinamori. I love your hair" she said, flicking a lock of her own light blonde hair over her robed shoulder. She smiled and tilted her head to the side.
Back to top Go down

Early Morning Sun
Page 1 of 1