The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gryffindor Common room - Evening

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Gryffindor Common room - Evening Empty
PostSubject: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptySat 20 Jun 2009, 12:19 pm

Emily sat by the fire on the comfortable scarelet sofa. She had her lovely kitten, Penny, next to her purring and she gently ran her hand through her fur. It had been a long day of lessons and she was tired. Staring into the flames made her feel like dropping off. She blinked abruptly to keep herself awake. This seemed to help... for a few moments anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:46 pm

Mai had been writing a letter to her dad. She was too tired to concentrate on the words and was making a mess. She gave up, rolled the peice of parchment up tightly and tied it with a peice of ribbon from around her wrist. (She always wore ribbon as a bracelet.) She then put the parchment in her school bag and walked over to the fire. It was warm and comfortable from where she was sitting. And before she knew it she was dozing off. Suddenly, she gerked awake. There was a hand shaking her lightly. She looked up to see a concerned yet amused face.
cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 10:28 am

"Sorry." said Emily, almost giggling. "You were snoring a little. I didn't want anyone to walk in and mock you tomorrow." She was sitting up now, with Penny on her lap - still puring.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 11:09 am

Mai blushed, a hand flying to her mouth in shock. "Thank's. I appreciate it. Your in my room arnt you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyWed 24 Jun 2009, 12:54 pm

She nodded. "But if you shut your curtains at night I don't think anyone will be able to tell." pausing slightly she thought of an idea. "I think you can get potions to stop it or something... I'm sure one of my uncle's did."
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 8:22 am

Mai smiled. She was glad that atleast one nice person was in her room. She didn't know who else was. "Cute kitten." Mai said, inclining her head to the cat curled up next to Emily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyThu 25 Jun 2009, 3:22 pm

"Thanks." said Emily. "You have an owl don't you?" she remembered seeing one before getting onto the train at the start of the term.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 6:15 am

"Yeah, he's probably back in the owlery be now. Your lucky to be able to have your pet with you all the time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyFri 26 Jun 2009, 3:07 pm

"I suppose." replied Emily. "But cats can't carry mail. They're not as usefull as owls." she pointed out. "Besides, I don't know how reliable the school owls are - don't you have to pay to use them anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptySat 27 Jun 2009, 1:26 pm

"If you wan't, you can use my owl. I don't know how often he'll be out. It should be fine." Mai said.
Back to top Go down
Dannie
1st Year
1st Year

Female Posts : 19

RPG Section
Character Name: Dannie Martin
Race: Witch

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 6:20 am

Dannie walked into the commen room to see how many poeple are there. When she looked round she saw Mai and Emily sitting by the fire. "You two ok. Everything alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyThu 02 Jul 2009, 11:30 am

"Oh, hello." greeted Emily. "I'm fine thanks, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dannie
1st Year
1st Year

Female Posts : 19

RPG Section
Character Name: Dannie Martin

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyThu 16 Jul 2009, 10:29 am

"I'm all right. but shouldn't you two be heading off to bed soon its getting late and you don't want to be late tomorrow do you?" Dannie said with a little grin onher face. I love to be a dit of a boss, she thought. "Goodnight girls. Have a good sleep." As dannie said her last word she walked out of the common room leaving the girls to it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyThu 16 Jul 2009, 11:18 am

With that, Emily started grinning a mischevious grin. Mabye they could sneak out? "I've got an idea." she said, giggleing.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptySat 18 Jul 2009, 10:50 am

"What ever it is, if it has even the slightist possibility of getting me in trouble, i'm not doing it. Not the first night any way. It will take me about one-three lessons to get the teachers to trust and like me then i can do pretty much whatever and talk my way out of trouble if i get caught. Pleese? My dad will through a fit if i get in trouble the 1st day. He's been like that since my mum died. It took alot to get him back together after that, and i was there to do it. Anyone else won't be able to do it." Mai looked down as she said the last bit. It was a lot of work to keep him together and he won't pull through if anything happened to Mai. He new that and he was overprotective of her. He looked so desperate when Mai got her letter from Hogwarts that Mai was tempted not to come. Mai looked up at Emily with a cheeky smile "Atleast one week. That will give us time to work out the kinks of anything anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptySat 18 Jul 2009, 2:24 pm

Emily's face fell. "Alright." she said at last. "That is a more practical idea than tonight."
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptySat 18 Jul 2009, 3:25 pm

"We will do somthing, and it'll be really big. I just can't do it tonight. Anyway, did you hear? There might be a teacher for divination and muggle studies now. She hasn't got the job yet though. But do you know who it is? Our history of magic teacher. She went in for both jobs. I'm just glad that there is more subjects to take. It's so boring having so much free time. I'm never tired so i can't sleep during free period and i don't have any homework because i don't have any lessons plus, there's only a cirtain amount of letters you can write to one person. I hope Proffeser does get the job, though." Mai peered up at Emily through her lashes, trying to see if the subject change had worked. She was relieved to see Emily looking interested.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 3:01 pm

"That will be really interesting!" said Emily sounding excited. "I love divination. It's a shame there aren't any lessons, but I usally just go to the libary. There are plenty of books in there to keep you occupied for twenty years!"
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:51 am

"I love the school library. I've only had a chance for a quick look so far but the amount of books! I love reading. Loosing yourself in someone else's story can helf if your's isn't going to well." Mai saw many thoughts run through her head. She remembered the time after her mum had died when she had shut herself in the library and didn't come out for days as she was reading.
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009, 8:40 am

Calum clambered through the hole. He stumbled on his way out. He looked breifly around the commonroom and caught a glimps of Mai and a girl he hadn't been introduced to yet. Mai had the same out-of-this-world look she had had the first time Calum had met her. He decided to go and talk to her.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
1st Year
1st Year

Female Scorpio Monkey
Birthday : 1992-10-31

RPG Section
Character Name: Sarah-Rose

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 11:54 am

Sarah-Rose entered into the common nervously. It was her first day here and had yet to properly meet any of her house mates. She smiled faintly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kepunsaidthings.forumotion.com
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 1:10 am

Mai turned in her chair to see Calum standing just behind her and a girl she hadn't met before standing by the commonroom entrance. She stood up and hugged Calum happily. "Bonjour, Guten Tag and... what do they say in Spanninsh? Oh yeah, yassou! No, wait, thats greek. Oh well." She stopped babbling like a loony toon on loon juice and walked over to the other girl. "Hi. I'm Mai. Who are you then?" She smiled at the girl warmly before putting her hand on the girls back and guiding her over to the seats by the fire.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
1st Year
1st Year

Female Scorpio Monkey

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 2:44 am

Sarah-Rose smiled at the girl who had come over, she had called her Mai. 'I'm Sarah-Rose. I'm new here.' She sat on one of the seats that Mai guided her to.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 10:30 am

"Thats such a pretty name. I wish mine was nicer or atleast double barreled. I mean, Mai (OCC: Mai is how they say May in Japan and other countries) how boring is that? At least in has a nice meaning. In Japanese it means brightness. I think my name suits me 'cause everyone says i'm bright and bubbly with loads of energy. I think it kind'a shows, dont you? Dont get me wrong though, i love being this happy. Its makes you feel good on a bad day." Mai stopped mid-blabber as she realized she was probably scaring the new girl off. "So, tell me somthing about your self like... somthing about your family. We should all say somthing, that way we'll get to know each other better. I'll start. My dad is a quidich player for Englands team, and my mum died when i was younger."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
1st Year
1st Year

Female Scorpio Monkey

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 1:25 am

Sarah-Rose smiled and nodded as Mai talked about names and her personality, she was right, she was bright and bubbly and Sarah-Rose felt a bit happier that someone didn't think of her as a freak and were actually being friendly towards her for once.

'Um, well my dad disappeared before I was born and my mother died while giving birth to me, I've lived in an orphanage until now. Oh, and you're the first person who's been friendly towards me and not thought of me as a freak, or if you do, you hide it well.' Sarah-Rose explained quietly. 'I like your name, and I think you're right, it does suit you. I'd much rather an exciting and different name like Mai, than a boring one like Sarah-Rose.' She added.
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 12:23 pm

Calum looked at the new girl, concerned. She seemed so relaxed talking about her family, then again, so did Mai. "Well, my dad left before i was born, but he didnt know my mum was pregnent so i dont blame him and my mum is freekinshly ok with the whole wizard thing. I dont mind though." He sat down on a golden-yellow sofa to conquer the dizzyness and exhaustion after a long day. "Besides, you both have nice names."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
1st Year
1st Year

Female Scorpio Monkey

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 12:16 pm

Sarah-Rose smiled at the boy who'd spoken, realising it was the same boy she'd followed into the common room. 'Thank you. Its a shame you dont know you're dad, even though he didn't know your mum was pregnant. But it's good that your mum's ok with the whole wizard thing. I'd hate to imagine what it would be like if you're parents weren't ok. It must be horrible.' Sarah-Rose shivered slightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common room - Evening   Gryffindor Common room - Evening Empty

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Common room - Evening
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Life :: General :: The Vanishing Cabinet-
Jump to: