The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Day Empty
PostSubject: First Day   First Day EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 3:25 am

A girl named Sally walked into the room, and found no one inside. Quickly she sat down at a desk and wait until class started. After glancing around the empty room she found it boring. Sally got up and walked around the room waiting for someone, anyone, to walk in.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-20

RPG Section
Character Name: Rosalie Rowett
Race: Witch

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 7:30 am

Rosalie began to walk into the room but stopped quicky at the sight of a new student. Smirking to herself, she realised this would be a perfect opportunity to torment the little girl. She recoiled back into the shadow of the doorway before walking towards her.

"You look lost, kid." she smiled patronisingly.
Back to top Go down

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 12:01 pm

Sally heard the girl and jumped. She replied, "Yes I am a little lost, can you please tell me where I am? I think I'm in the Transfiguration class." Sally looked at the girl hopefull for some help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day Empty

Back to top Go down

First Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Life :: The Castle :: Classes :: Transfiguration-
Jump to: