The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The third compartment on the right

Go down 
+2
Calum
Jason
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-20

RPG Section
Character Name: Rosalie Rowett
Race: Witch

The third compartment on the right - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 6:34 pm

"Hey you." Rose called after him, "You're not that bad." She admitted. What was wrong with her today??
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 3 EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 5:13 pm

"Thanks. Your not so bad your self." He was glad she thought so but she was also more than a little confussed. He thought the two of them looked happy where they were and would come in if they wanted so he went back to the comparment and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Jason Brown
Race: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 2:44 pm

Jason looked up. "Hey, thanks." Jason managed a smile. "I was kinda being a jerk myself back there. I guess I deserved it... I was mean and nothing suggested I wasn't that all of the time." He looked down, "Sorry." He muttered.

Jason stood up, and made to move towards the compartment. "Oh, and I am sorry about your dad, you know, I never knew mine, just my mum, and I am glad of it." He smiled again, "Dad's are not worth it. Just plain trouble."

Jason through a last look over his shoulder then disappeared into the compartment, making a mental note to apologise to Calum later where there was no audience. So instead of saying anything, or even acknowledging his out burst, he sat down in his previous seat and looked out of the window, pulling the Daily Prophet out of the pocket of his skinny jeans (he had magically shrunk it to fit in there) flicked his long black fringe back and sat about to read the paper.
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 3 EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 12:49 pm

Rose heard the door of the compartment gently shut, but didn't make a move to get up. She was fine here, she supposed. Touched by what he had said made her eyes water. Jason was right, of course - dad's wern't worth it. Tears rolled down her cheaks. She was ashamed she had cried again, there were so many people here if they saw her then...

Sniffing, she pulled her legs to her stomache and burried her face in her knees so know one could see her cry.
Back to top Go down
Hale
1st Year
1st Year
Hale

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section
Character Name: Hale Cork

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 3 EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 4:07 am

Hale was sitting in the compartment from which Mai had departed over 10 minutes before, and wondering where Mai had gotten to.

Deciding to investigate, she slid the compartment door open and walked out into the isle. As she was about to reach for the handle for the opposite door - where she could see Mai was sittting - she heard a noise to the left of her. Turning around she saw a girl she had never met before sitting down on the floor doing what looked like crying. Hale felt sorry for the girl and walked over to her. The girl was hunched over, her knees pulled up to her chest, and a small sniffling sound could be heard over the roar of the trains engine - which you could hear a lot clearer in the corridor than the compartments.

When she reached the girl, she knelt down beside her, not over her, but to the side, as not to encroach on her personal bubble, and spoke softly - though not patronising - to her.

"Hi, I am Hale," Hale asked, deciding being polite first was probably best. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 3 EmptySat 14 Nov 2009, 2:57 pm

Rose sniffed and peaked up at the stranger who was apparently called Hale. "Oh, hi." she mumbled rubbing her eyes. Wait, she thought, I'm crying... in-front of someone! Her eyes widended a little and she bolted upwards.

"I just want to be left alone!" she burst out suddenly, knowing she had to do this. It was for her own good. "What do you want!?" Rose folded her arms going back to the mean person she was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Hale
1st Year
1st Year
Hale

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 1:08 am

Hale jumped startled at the girls outburst. "I...I...I.. J..ust wanted to know if you were OK." She stammered. Clearly it was a mistake, but Hale could see the girl was upset and stayed where she was. "What is wrong?" She asked, concerned. Seeing the girl wanted to come off as quite tough, she added, "If you are worried about the crying, I wont tell anyone.". Hale managed a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 3 EmptyWed 13 Jan 2010, 11:25 am

"You'd better not tell anyone." Rosalie hissed. "If you know what's good for you."

She took a deep breath to try and calm her anger before she lost control again.

"I'm fine." She muttered angrily, turning round.
Back to top Go down
Hale
1st Year
1st Year
Hale

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 8:05 am

Hale was stunned. All she had wanted to do was comfort the girl, and now there she was shouting at her. Hale, not being of a selfish nature, decided it best to follow the girl, it was not certain where she was going, although Hale could be sure it would not be to say hi and laugh with her mates. Hale decided to pause a moment then follow, that way she could pretend to be going to find the lunch cart as opposed to following her. Hale stood and waited for the girl to move again, pretending to do up a shoe lace on her converses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The third compartment on the right
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3