The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The third compartment on the right

Go down 
+2
Calum
Jason
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Jason Brown
Race: Wizard

The third compartment on the right - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 11:05 am

Jason just sat there in silence. So the new girl was a Parstletounge. A Parstletounge with good fashion sense.

Jason was slightly annoyed however, this new girl was the second that day who had shouted at him. OK, so one had been in English and another in Parstletounge, but still. What was wrong with everyone?

"I think its cool," He decided was a safe comment. "Voldermort was Parstletounge." He grinned. "He was one of the best." Changing the subject he said, "So what you drawing?"
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-20

RPG Section
Character Name: Rosalie Rowett
Race: Witch

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Aug 2009, 3:31 pm

"Ugh." said Rose in disgust. "Voldermort was a complete idiot. Seriously he never bothered to work around stuff. Potter could have been dead way sooner if he planned it out properly." She was liking this boy by the seccond. At least she would have one friend in this place. Her anger had ebbed away - that was plesant, perhaps she could controll her emotions better now?
Back to top Go down
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 5:31 am

Jason grinned. This girl was interesting. "I guess." He said. "I prefer Draco. Sure he was a wimp, but he was still an interesting person." He could see that her anger was ebbing away slowly, the aura was decreasing and Jason was becoming more relaxed. Jason was positive she would be a Slytherin though!
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Aug 2009, 12:57 pm

Rose almost laughed at the statement about draco. "That's a bit of an understatement." she spluttered. "Draco was such a coward. Even Potter had to save his life once."
Back to top Go down
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Aug 2009, 4:36 am

Jason laughed. "True!" Smiling, he continued, "So what is your favorite all time prank? I really need to pull a good one on this SUPER annoying pair of Gryfindors."
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section
Character Name: Ribellen
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptySun 30 Aug 2009, 3:04 pm

While Ribellen was waiting for Calum answer Ribellen saw that Jason and the girl were getting along pretty well. " Jason who's your new friend" Ribellen asked
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 7:04 am

Rose looked up at her in disgust. How dare that idiotic girl make assumptions about her like that? "I don't make friends." she spluttered, her anger comming back again. "Though your ones look interesting - muggle items? Ha!" Rose rolled her eyes. "Yeah like muggle lovers are going to fit into this freak place."
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 8:54 am

Ribellen was getting angry but she didn't want to take it out on a girl she never met. "Sorry i wont bother you again" Ribellen said and she just turned around and ignored them.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyMon 31 Aug 2009, 9:46 am

"You'd better not." warned Rose, narrowing her eyes. She hated people who annoy her, especially if they had muggle-lovers for friends.
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 6:15 am

Calum had been trying really hard not to shout at the girl who had just come in. She had a serious attitude problem, was having a go at Ribellen for no reason and talking about Calum like he wasn't there or at the very least like he wasn't worth talking to. He pulled out his headphones and turned of his ipod. "Hello. I'm Calum. Just wondering, do you have a grudge against everyone decent or did you not lisson when every single person with a functioning brain told you that you have an anger management problem?" Calum paused for dramatic affect as he watched what he had just said dawn on the girl. "Look. Ribellen never did anything to you and i'm as sure as hell this is the first time i've ever talked to you so you have no right, i repeat, no right, to talk to me, or about me, like that. As for you, Jason, you are an a*se and not to mention, stupid. I'm a black belt in kirate and could kill you. Not to mention the fact i have done boxing since i was three and know a very clever and powerful witch in the compartment on the other side off the isle who, i'm sure, would be more than happy to jinx you. Now, do you want to wind me up some more?"
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 12:45 pm

Ribellen has never seen Calum this angry all she could do was say " Sorry i wont bother you again" Ribellen turned around and looked outside the window
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 3:41 pm

Rose almost laughed. She smiled showing her teeth and started spinning her wand in her fingers. This was her favourite pass time. When someone tries to mock her for having a good time... they don't come out in once piece if they try and be clever. "Oh you didn't just say that to me, muggle-lover." She said smirking.
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 9:13 am

Ribellen looked at the girl and said "while i might, but i might have not." Ribellen turned around and looked out if the window again
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009, 9:35 am

((OOC: That was said at callum! :S))
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009, 10:31 am

"Well i dont know, it was a lot of talking and my throughts a bit dry. I'd rather just tell you to p**s off and stop stereotyping. I'm half-blood so of cource i love some muggles besides, i like people for who they are, not what blood they have. Now, will you just leave me alone or do you have a problem understanding english?" Calum smiled sarcasticly at the girl and held her angry gaze.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009, 11:37 am

Mai glaced over at the compartment oppisit her and could feel the tension from where she was. She decided to go play peace maker. She left her comartment and slid open the door to the other compartment. "Hiya Calum, Ribellen." Mai said brightly and went to sit oppisit Calum. Where she was sitting was next to the boy from the platform. Oh brilliant, she thought sarcasticly. "Do you want a chocolate frog?" She slid the packet into Calums hand and squeased his wrist discreatly, asking what was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009, 12:54 pm

Ribellen saw Mai come in so and she thought finally someone who is calm and sweet. Hello Mai Ribellen replied then she looked at Calum and wonder what was wrong with him
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Sep 2009, 1:44 pm

"Hi, and thanks for the chocolate frog." Calum said, popping it in his mouth and chewing slowly. He was thinking about how he could talk to Mai when an idea struck. Mai had asked for his phone number so they could talk, minus the owl, over the holidays. "Oh, didn't you ask for my number so we could keep in touch. I'll give it to you now, before i forget." Calum grabbed some parchment and a quill. He wrote, in messy writing;
Jason is really bad, well, i guess you know that, and the girl is worse than him. She has serious anger management problems. I keep losing my temper and saying things. I'm really tempted to get up and leave but... why should i? Why not them?
He handed the note over to Mai, careful not to let anyone see and sat back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Sep 2009, 10:04 am

Rose was utterly repulsed by what the muggle-loving boy had said to her. He seemed to think she was steryotypical. Well, not all parsletounges are like that. Who said they have to be bad? And just becasue muggles are so stupid he has to go and have a go at her for that too? This wasn't fair. He was starting to react just like-

"You know," she started, compleatly ignoring the girl who had walked in - apparently friends with these weirdos, "I can't help being the way I was brought up to be. Just becasue I think muggles have heaps of stupidity, I care about what blood you have? You're a F****** wizard, who cares about anything else? In my family we may have certain beliefs yes, but so does everyone else!"

"You don't know anything about me, so don't you dare go round judging people or you must just end up in a terrible state once we get to Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 1:22 pm

"Stop with the threats! Look" Calum sighed "I never said anything about your family. I dont know you cause you wont even tell me your name. All i know so far is that you seem to hate me, Ribellen and Mai. The only reason i can think that is because what blood we have. If i was wrong, i'm sorry i jumped to conclusions but what else was i ment to think? Besides, what did muggles ever do to you? And, just so you know, lots of people care about 'anything else'. Jason cares about 'anything else'. If people dont have the right blood he wont even try to get to know them. I'm sorry. I really am. I jumped to conclusions and it turned out bad. Suprise, suprise." He muttered the last two words to himself. He felt bad about having a go at the girl but he didn't know what he was ment to do? Let him and Ribellen be picked on? He thought not.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 10:06 am

Jason was beginning to become uncomfortable. Not only was Mai now sitting next to him, but the others were talking about him as though he wasn't even there. Trying to conceal his inner hurt, he said snapily,

"Look, will you just shut the F up. I never said I wouldn't get to know anyone with muggle blood but I also did not say I liked it. Its bad enough being shoved in this compartment with you lot of twerps but now I have to be spoken about as if I am not really here? Well carry on, because I'm out of here." With his last words, he jumped up, grabbed his things and stormed out of the compartment.

Jason was angry, upset, hurt and most of all annoyed at himself. Why couldn't he of held his tounge? He knew better than to speak to people that way, sometimes it just slipped out. He hoped that at least the new girl would not judge, she was a parstletoung after all, it was obvious she had a hard time fitting in.

Her words "I don't make friends." had severely hurt him. He knew he shouldn't of jumped to conclusions, but the girl was the closest thing he had had to someone like him so far.

A tear slipped down his cheek which he brushed away roughly. He would not cry. At this point he was now standing in the isle between different compartments full of students he had never met. Slowly, he sank to the ground. He should of known it would of been no different here.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyThu 08 Oct 2009, 11:37 am

At Jason's outburst, Rosalie felt her stomach feel extreemly uncomfortable. The back of her mind told her it was guilt saddening her. She shouldn't have done that, her anger ebbing away. Sighing, she rolled her eyes and stood up reaching for her trunk. This wouldn't be left unresloved and she kinda liked Jason. Besides... as if she would stay her now with these idiots.

Rose strode out of the compartment, dragging her trunk behind her, probibly hitting the same person again with it on the way. She was in too much of a hurry to tell. Jason was not too far away. Stuck out here with full compartments either side. She walked over to him.

"I'm sorry." she muttered, though she did mean what she said. Wow, she thought, perhaps I should ignor my father's orders more often...
Back to top Go down
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 12:01 pm

Jason heard her aproach. A part of him wanted to sit there and cry. Why had he thought it would be different? He knew he couldnt though, Rosalie was the toughest person he had met so far and he doubted he would go very high on her rep. list now anyway, crying would put him bottom.

Then he heard her say something. It shocked him. It sounded like an apology, but he knew he must be hearing things, like she'd apologise. Deciding the silent treatment was best, he ignored her, most of him hoping she would go away, but a small part willing her to stay, to become his friend. He laughed internally. Yeah, like that would ever happen.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 12:27 pm

Sighing, Rose slid down to the floor opposite him. She'd never needed to cheer anyone up but herself before, so this was going to be awkward. "You know," she started choosing her words carefully. "I know what it feels to have people talking like you're not there. My father does it enough times..." Rose paused. "But it's hard to tell since he does talk to himself quite a lot."
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 4:22 am

Calum sighed, suddenly exhausted. "Oh god. Im so stupid. Why do i have such a bad temper?" He asked himself. Sigh, Calum got up and slid open the comparment door. He saw the girl and Jason on the floor a little bit down the isle. "Look..." He said to them, oviously awquard "I would normally say that i didnt mean it, but we all know that isnt true. The truth is i have a really bad temper and snap easy. I'm sorry alright! I didnt mean to get off on the wrong foot, which, in my opinion, is the left one. Anyway... do you want to come back to the compartment? No more yelling at you, promise." He held out his hand to help the girl up if she was going to come back. He also nodded at Jason in a respectful way. He actually didnt seem so bad. I guess, like me, you just need to get past the mask, he thought.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyMon 26 Oct 2009, 11:28 am

Rose sighed, but didn't stand up. As if she would take his hand, she shuddered at the thought of doing such a thing. "What are you appolagising for?" She said. This was a diffrent matter completey - Jason was upset from feeling left out, and Calum was only disputing with her. He didn't really have a reason to appolagise seeing that they wern't being friendly to him.
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:30 am

Rosalie didnt take his hand so he let it drop to his side. "Jason? I guess your not coming but... you can if you want." Calum turned and walked back to the compartment. He was a bit miffed. He had surrendered his pride and made an offer to both of them only to be turned down and regarded with discused. Again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The third compartment on the right   The third compartment on the right - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The third compartment on the right
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next