The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crawley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hale
1st Year
1st Year
Hale

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Hale Cork
Race: Witch

Crawley Empty
PostSubject: Crawley   Crawley EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 3:56 am

Hale loved Crawley. About 20 miles from London, Crawley was a muggle town full of, well, muggles! Hale had lived in Crawley for the most of her life, now it was the Christmas Holidays and Hale had returned to the little town to visit her family and old friends. Walking around Queen's square, she remembered the time her friend had videoed herself rolling down the steps, funny times. 
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

Crawley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crawley   Crawley EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 4:13 am

Mai wandered through the town, a hot pie in hand. Mai didn't live in Crawley but her grandparents did and she had come to visit them for the holidays. This was mostly due to the fact her dad was away, playing quidich, and her mum ashes were scattered here. As it was her birthday on December the 20th, Mai always came to wish her a happy birthday. She often came with her dad but he was really busy and she would see him on the 20th anyway. Mai snaped out of her daydreaming to find she was on the corner of queens square. She scanned the street, looking for somthing interesting when she saw a fimilaiar face. "Hale!" She shouted in shock, and ran up to her.
Back to top Go down
Hale
1st Year
1st Year
Hale

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Hale Cork
Race: Witch

Crawley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crawley   Crawley EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 5:11 am

"Oh my! Mai! How are you? What are you doing here?!" Questions gushed from her mouth as Hale was so happy. "You HAVE to come and meet my mum and dad, they would e so happy to meet you finaly! I have been talking about you and Emily non-stop!"
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

Crawley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crawley   Crawley EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 5:21 am

"I would love to. Just a sec though." Mai pulled out a mobile and talked quickly to her nan. Once she was finnished, she put her arm through Hale's and started walking in any random direction.

(Continued in topic, Hale's house)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crawley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crawley   Crawley Empty

Back to top Go down

Crawley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Life :: General :: The Vanishing Cabinet-
Jump to: