The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holly, Deputy head

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
1st Year
1st Year
Holly

Female Posts : 45

RPG Section
Character Name:

Holly, Deputy head Empty
PostSubject: Holly, Deputy head   Holly, Deputy head EmptySat 18 Jul 2009, 10:59 am

Name: Holly
Character Name:Rosalie Willow
Character Age:26
Good or Bad:Good
Job wanted: Deputy head
Reasons for wanting the job: More responsibility.
Previous role play experience (optional)

Sample from History of magic lesson:
Rosalie looked up to see Mai standing infront of the desk. She had heared the conversation and she knew what she was going to ask. "Sort of. They never saw Harry again. They were relived to be rid of him. They spent most of there energy trying to forget the wizarding world. In the end, they managed to live whilst ignoring that part of the world. All except for Dudley. Dudley wen't to visit him some times. He even married a wizard and his child, named Jack, was a wizard. Jack married another wizard and had 2 children, a boy and a girl. The girl married a wizard but had no children. The boy married a muggle and one of their 2 children was a wizard. That child never married or had any children that he new of. Evidence, however, says differently. It turns out he had a daughter that wasn't a wizard. But her grand son was. Thats about all i can remember of the family tree." Rosalie breathed out slowly. She was glad she was finally teaching something. "I'll right it up on the board if you wan't to look at it. Also, you need to open your book's so I can write it in them. It's something we might do in another lesson so you it will be better if you have it to refer to." With a flick of her wand, Rosalie had the entire thing on the boared and in the girls books. She sat down heavily in her chair and started reading her book.

(P.S, when i say wizard, i mean witch or wizard)
Any other infortmation: i have enough posts you just have to look at my other account, Mai
Back to top Go down
Kate
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Kate

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Jessica Rivers
Race: Witch

Holly, Deputy head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly, Deputy head   Holly, Deputy head EmptySun 19 Jul 2009, 10:49 am

Well, Holly, I must say your application is superb! However, are there any other reasons for wanting the job? Other than just the responsibility?
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com
Holly
1st Year
1st Year
Holly

Female Posts : 45

RPG Section
Character Name:

Holly, Deputy head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly, Deputy head   Holly, Deputy head EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:10 am

I think that the website needs a backup plan if the head can't handle it (if their to busy or on holiday). i know that i atleast will scream (literally) if the website is shutdown due to lack of time. I also believe that i make the best canidate for the job.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Kate

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Jessica Rivers
Race: Witch

Holly, Deputy head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly, Deputy head   Holly, Deputy head EmptyMon 20 Jul 2009, 8:15 am

Well, a sense of humor is definatly required! The screaming bit would be fun to hear! However, I think we might make it so you will never have to scream!

Congratulations Holly! You are now officialy the Deputy Head of Hogwarts in the year 3000! Congratz!
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com
Sponsored content

Holly, Deputy head Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holly, Deputy head   Holly, Deputy head Empty

Back to top Go down

Holly, Deputy head
Page 1 of 1