The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In The Alley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section
Character Name: Ribellen
Race: Other

In The Alley Empty
PostSubject: In The Alley   In The Alley EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009, 6:04 am

Scary, dark the weather was cold as ice. my skin was begining to get frozen i didnt know what to do, all Ribellen could think of was "just walk straight". Ribellen looked around her, everyone was staring at her like she was some kind of ghost. she thought of running but they would know that she was scared. After Ribellen came out of Leaky Cauldron "the pub" and into Diagon Alley Ribellen was pretty shocked to see that it was not that scary as it was in Leaky Cauldron.In diagon alley there was places to buy owls, places to buy wands, even places to buy CANDY!!!!!. it was amazing.

Last edited by Ribellen on Tue 23 Jun 2009, 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

In The Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Alley   In The Alley EmptyMon 22 Jun 2009, 1:46 pm

"Wow" Mai breathed quietly. She lived in an all wizard village but she had never really been to any of the more famous wizarding locations. Her neighbours,who had visited them at one time or another, said they were amazing. Mai had never really belived them. There were so many other fantastic things that Mai had witnessed like the birth of her younger sister, and her death a few weeks later. Not many were happy, but all of them were important.
cyclops

Last edited by Mai on Fri 24 Jul 2009, 7:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

In The Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Alley   In The Alley EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 8:16 am

"Oh god" Calum moaned quietly. He was half-blood but, as his dad had run of when he was just 2, he had no idea he was magic, he shuddered at the word, untill he had recieved the letter from Hogworts. His mum had adapted to the idea quickly and was extreemly enthusiastic about his exceptance to the school. It still overwhelmed Calum but he new, even if he didn't realize, that he was over th moon. He spoted a bit-shorter-than-average girl, with long blonde hair and a of-with-the-marshions look about her.
Even if she did look like she wasn't coming back to earth in a while, the glow of magic clung to her like a cloak. As he had no idea what he was doing, he decided that she was his best hope. "Uh, hi. I'm Calum. Can you help me out? I don't know were i'm going."
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

In The Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Alley   In The Alley EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 8:38 am

"Sure! I still need to get my stuff anyway.Do you mind if we go to gringots first? I need some money." Mai smiled and, at the same time, looked over the boy. He was dressed in clearly muggle clothing and looked compleatly bewildered. He also looked embarresed and comfused. "Gringots is a wizard bank. Once upon a time, it was said to be the safest place in the world, apart from Hogwarts. It still is, but every thing, person and place have there weakneses." Mai went of into a daydream again but she remembered Calum and snapped out of it quicker than normal. "Should we go then?"
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

In The Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Alley   In The Alley EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:35 am

Calum walked in silenece with the girl untill he got bored. "So...whats your name then?"
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

In The Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Alley   In The Alley EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:39 am

"I'm Mai. It's spelt M...A...I not M...A...Y. My mum picked it because it means brightness." Mai felt a twinge of sadness when she remembered her mum but she covered it up quickly. "So, do you knowmuch about Hogworts?"
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

In The Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Alley   In The Alley EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:46 am

"Not really. I didn't know i was a wizard before the letter came. I'm a half blood. My dad was magic but he ran off when i was two. My mum and me didn't know a thing. She does now though! She's so exited about the whole magic thing. You would think she had won the lottery, the way she's acting." Calum looked up at the clear blue sky. "It doesn't make a difference does it? What type of blood you have?"
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

In The Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Alley   In The Alley EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 9:51 am

"Not at all! Some people think it does but i just think there idiots. I mean, i'm pureblood but i know some half-bloods and muggle-born's that know more magic than i could ever dream of." Mai looked up at Calum and smiled. She took his hand and started running, pulling him along to. "Come on, ice cream time!"
Back to top Go down

In The Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Alley   In The Alley EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:47 pm

At the ice-cream shop Emily had bought herself a milkshake and was enjoying the chocolate tase on her tounge when she herd some people comming up to the shop. They seemed about the righ height to be first years - they looked the right age aswell.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

In The Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Alley   In The Alley EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 7:46 am

"Come on Calum, my treat. This is the best ice cream in the history of diagon alley. Or you could have a milkshake or something. Pick whatever." Mai peered around the room, looking for insperation. She spoted a tall glass with thick, chocolate milkshake in. "O.k... i'll have a chocolate and rasberry mocha frappe and a 2 scoop cone bowl with a scoop of mango sorbet, a scoop of passion fruit ice cream and a dribble of chocolate sauce. Calum?"
Back to top Go down
Calum
Gryfindor Prefect
Gryfindor Prefect
Calum

RPG Section
Character Name:

In The Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Alley   In The Alley EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 2:39 pm

"Well...I'll have a scoop of chocolate and a scoop of cooking dough in a cone bowl and a... whatever Mai just said for a drink." Calum grinned sheepishly and looked at Mai to see if this was alright.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

In The Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Alley   In The Alley EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 2:46 pm

"Of cource! Chocolate and cookie dough it is!" Mai reciever their order and paid. They went to sit at an empty table to eat their ice cream and drink their drinks.
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section
Character Name: Ribellen
Race: Other

In The Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Alley   In The Alley EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 7:28 am

Ribellen saw Mai with Calum going to eat their ice cream together, Ribellen didn't want to disturb them she thought to herself she might just tell Mai later in class or around school tomorrow. So Ribellen went to the joke shop known as the "Weasley's Wizard Wheezes" where she made a new friend her name was Sunshine her face so sweet and calm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In The Alley Empty
PostSubject: Re: In The Alley   In The Alley Empty

Back to top Go down

In The Alley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Life :: General :: The Vanishing Cabinet-
Jump to: