The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Potions lesson

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

First Potions lesson Empty
PostSubject: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptySun 17 May 2009, 10:40 am

Emily stood nerviously at the doorway to the potions classroom. It was the first lesson of the year and she was a little scared since she hadn't been here for a while. She was always worried about first impressions e.t.c.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 12:34 am

"Hello" Mai walked down the last coridor to see a girl standing next to the door. She looked rather bored and phed up. "I'm Mai. Your in my art, Drama and creative writing class aren't you? Have you been to flying lessons yet? It's the best. Well, the third best. 1st is History of magic, then ADCW, then flying lessons. There the only lessons with teachers. But, you should really go to them."
cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 2:53 pm

The words had come out of Mai;s mouth so fast Emily couldn't help give a little giggle. "You talk a lot, don't you?" she said, it wasn't a question.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 5:05 am

Mai giggled. She knew it wasn't a question but she answered anyway. "Of course! It's one of my many bad habits. Well, you never know, you could call it a good habbit, it depends how you look at it."

Last edited by Kate on Tue 28 Jul 2009, 4:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : SP)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptyFri 24 Jul 2009, 5:22 am

Emily grinned. "I bet you get a lot of people thinking that! I talk too much as well sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 10:58 am

"Oh well. A habbits a habbit." Mai grinned cheerily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 1:18 pm

Emily laughed. "So who is the teacher for potions? I hope it's someone nice..."
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009, 8:18 am

"Yeah...have you heared the Harry Potter story? As brave as Snape was, I wouldn't like someone like him for our teacher." Mai admited with a nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009, 12:34 pm

Emily laughed. "Well he wasn't easy on most students, especially Grffindoors."
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 2:58 am

"Which we just so happen to be. Definately no snape like teachers." Mai laughed happily and pushed all of her long hair behind her shoulders. She then took a ribbon from her wrist and tied her hair up in a half-up-half-down style.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptyWed 29 Jul 2009, 4:45 am

Emily laughed. "Typical. That is exactly the kind of thing that would happen to me."
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 7:16 am

"My luck is so bad that i bet i just jinxed it. Were probably going to get a teacher like snape now. Sorry" Mai giggled. So far, Hogworts was turning out great.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 7:18 am

Emily sighed. "Oh well, the others seem nice." She remembered the other teachers did seem nice. They wern't usally the ones to give you detetion if you had an accident like dropped something on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 7:23 am

"Yeah. There not as strict as i thought. There really young as well so they dont go on about the old days. One of my old teachers did that. I like the history of magic teacher. She's nice but you actually learn about things. I'm guessing her favoriote time era was the last 1000 years. Most of what she teaches us is about Harry Potter and his desendants. It's quite cool. Harry Potters awsome." Mai shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptyThu 30 Jul 2009, 1:21 pm

"That's true. Harry Potter is too awesome." Emily giggled. "One of my distant relatives married him." she said smiling quite proud of the fact.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptySun 02 Aug 2009, 12:33 pm

"You'r a relative of Ginny? Cool." Mai smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptyMon 03 Aug 2009, 4:31 am

Emily smiled but then looked around the corridoor. "When do you think everyone's going to get here?" she asked. "I though the lesson was supposed to start in a couple of minutes."
Back to top Go down
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Jason Brown
Race: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009, 6:30 am

Jason was still in a bad mood from the mornings breakfast. A stupid tiny annoying, flabagasting, miniture minded Hufflepuff had spilt her breakfast all down the front of Jason's best robes and he had had to change into a pair of old, ill fitting robes instead. Fuming, Jasons mood did not get any better as he looked at his schedule and seen that he had double Potions.

Before coming to Hogwarts, Potions was the lesson he was most looking forward to, but he had the two most annoying girls in his class. Both goodie-two-shoes-Gryfindors, one was a prefect and the other prone to sudden outbursts of hate which were usualy directed towards him. Another problem with the latter girl was that she was starting to have a bad effect on him. He had felt himself slightly pleased she was in his class and had taken to looking at her during lessons. This worsened his mood as not only could he not get in a relationship with a Gryfindor on principle, she also hated his guts which made it worst.

So, storming towards the Potions classroom, Jason tried to shut out the image of the girl from his mind. He would not look at her today he was sure of it. However, as he turned the corner, he saw this would be impossible. There she was, standing there waiting with her annoying 'pal' and Jason could not help but stare at her briefly. Frustated with himself for caving Jason slunk against the wall before the girls could send a snide remark his way.
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptySun 23 Aug 2009, 3:16 am

Mai heared footsteps echoing down the corridor. She knew it probably be that Jason boy. She felt really bad for being mean to him. She was going to try not to say anything to him that lesson, if she could help it. She thought that being nice to him might be a step to far.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-20

RPG Section
Character Name: Rosalie Rowett
Race: Witch

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 2:26 pm

Rosalie (or as she prefered - Rose) walked down the corridor. She downright ignored anyone who ever tried to talk to her - especially Gryffindors. As she walked to the door she noticed the Slytherin boy who she hadn't seen before and two Gryffindor girls who were probibly annoying little dimwits. Rose didn't even bother letting them see her looking at them. 'Huh', she thought at the sight of them. Typical for her to get into a class full of piggy Gryffindors. Rose came to a stop on the other side of the door and leant agaisnt the wall. She was wearing her blouse with the sleeves three-qaurter length and the collar like ends rolled up. Her armwarmers she wore were black and white stripped. Her dark brown hair probibly looked very diffrent. She'd had a side parting put in and it was cut short now, dyed dark blonde. Her cloak had been left in her dormatory - Rose always thought it looked nerdy so she didn't want to ruin her image, even if it was brand new. So what?

Rose had chosed to wear her black lipstick today. She seemed to be going for the 'emo' look. Although no one dared make fun of her - she had specail ways of dealing with them and it had spread round quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Potions lesson   First Potions lesson Empty

Back to top Go down

First Potions lesson
Page 1 of 1