The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st Lesson, welcome

Go down 
+4
Mai
Dannie
Holly
Kate
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 EmptyThu 23 Jul 2009, 4:24 am

"I'm Mai Hinamori. It's so weird, i've never met anyone who says there name like that! I do it all the time. Are you in Hufflepuff then?" She said, gestering to Hale's uniform. She stopped herself speaking. She was always doing this. She never seemed to stop talking. It was one of her many habbits.
Back to top Go down
Hale
1st Year
1st Year
Hale

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Hale Cork
Race: Witch

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 11:46 am

Hale looked up, suprised. "You do? Oh good." She grinned, a little more relaxed. Sorry, yes I am in Hufflepuff. I love it, it really suits me." Grinning, Hale looked up at the board. "So... how would you describe yourself?"
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com
Kate
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Kate

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section
Character Name: Jessica Rivers

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 11:53 am

Jessi looked around the room, smiling. It was great. All though she only had a small class all of the students looked easily pleased. Emily was now sitting by herself and yet another student had arrived. "Hello, how are you? Whats your name?" Smiling again, Jessi sat down in her seat a t the front of the room. The ADCR classroom had once belonged to Proffessor McGonagol, a wize lady who had fought with Harry Potter in the final battle and been deputy head mistress for a long time and then head after that, and Jessi loved the room. It was bright and very spacious - perfect for her lessons.

Jessi had just begun to hum a tune to herself when the door burst open yet again.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section
Character Name: Jason Brown
Race: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 12:05 pm

Jason walked into the room at his own pace. He looked around. Great he thought, She's Here. Mai Hinamori. The most infuriating girl on the planet with whom he was supposed to spend almost every single one of his waking hours with. Luckly she was not in his house, so when he was in his common room or dorm, he was safe. He hoped. But through out every other wakeing moment, he was forced to spend with her and her stupid friends.

He stormed over to an empty desk, as far from the girls as he could and thumped his things onto the table. Looking at the board, he saw the assignment. Great. He thought. Interaction - about yourself. Perfect.
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section
Character Name: Ribellen
Race: Other

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Jul 2009, 12:15 pm

Ribellen ran after Jason she was late again to her lesson, she went straight to her seat and started to take her books out to start her lesson. Jason looked upset Ribellen thought to herself why is he so grumpy the whole time she sees him or bumps into him!!!!

Back to top Go down
Hale
1st Year
1st Year
Hale

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section
Character Name: Hale Cork

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:12 am

"I'm Hale miss." She grinned shyly. "Sorry I was so late, I didn't know how to get here. Isn't this Professor McGonnagle's old room?" She smiled again. Looking up, she saw the boy from the platform and the Astronomy tower walk in calmly, then look at Mai and storm to his seat. What's his problem? She wondered. Surely he cant still be angry from the platform?
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:23 am

Mai couldn't help but notice the boys apearance and attitude but she decided he wasn't worth the attention. "Im Mai Hinamori. I'm always late, never stop talking, i guess im kinda smart and i dont loose my temper unless someone does somthing i really dont like." She said the last bit in a hard tone.
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 10:27 am

The lesson had started, Ribellen was always looking at the boy she'd met in the compartment room then she looked at Mai and then Hale something was going on like Calum said in the compartment room when it was only the three of them. Mai was shouting at this boy.

Ribellen hadn't met him yet but she hoped to soon to find out.
Back to top Go down
Jason
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Jason

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section
Character Name: Jason Brown
Race: Wizard

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 11:01 am

Jason smiled to himself. He had been listening to the conversation going on around him and knew the last little bit was aimed at him. Deciding he would play cheeky, he did something very Slytherin of him, he turned around in his seat to catch Mai's attention, grinned, then gave her a thumbs up. Satisfied, but without waiting for her response, he turned to talk to another girl who had just entered. He believed her name was Ribellen, although he was not sure. "Hey. So, what house you in?".
Back to top Go down
Ribellen
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ribellen

RPG Section

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 EmptyMon 27 Jul 2009, 12:26 pm

Heya " i am in Ravenclaw you?" Ribellen asked. Ribellen thought to herself why is he speaking to me out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Mai
2nd Year
2nd Year
Mai

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 EmptyTue 28 Jul 2009, 8:08 am

Mai couldn't believe that boy! Now, he was talking to Ribellen. Mai had no dought that he was up to somthing. He was probably trying to make a point. "Miss, I forgot to mention, i'm in griffindor. By the way" She said, looking deliberately confussed but with a sparkle in her eye "not everyone has propally introduced themselves. I dont know everyone's names or houses, in fact, some people i dont know much about atall." Mai looked very deliberately at the boy and back at miss. She really was very curious to who the boy was and what he thought of himself.
Back to top Go down
Holly
1st Year
1st Year
Holly

Female Posts : 45

RPG Section
Character Name:

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 1:00 pm

Rosalie entered the room just as Mai finnished talking. "Hello Miss. May I Join your lesson? I'll start by saying somthing about myself." Rosalie smiled at the teacher and class. "I'm Rosalie Willows. I teach History of Magic but look like i'm 16 because when i was 16, i drowned in cursed water. It changed the way i age. I age 1 year for every 10 and have 10 lives. Aslong as i'm not over the age of 700, I regenerate but this can only happen 10 times. If i'm over the age of 700, i just die. I'm sorry if this confuses you but i wanted to go to school again because it has changed so much. I am only 26 so it's not like i'm really smart. So anyway, who do i not know yet?"
Back to top Go down
Demetri
1st Year
1st Year
Demetri

Male Gemini Rooster
Birthday : 1993-06-18

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 10:25 am

Heya im Demetri im new and i would like to join this class.
Back to top Go down
Dannie
1st Year
1st Year

Female Posts : 19

RPG Section
Character Name: Dannie Martin

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 11:29 am

"Sorry to disturb you agian miss but I would like to know where the broomsticks are coz they aren't in the cuboard" said Dannie getting a little worked up.
Back to top Go down
Kate
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Kate

Female Gemini Dog

RPG Section
Character Name: Jessica Rivers

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 EmptyThu 18 Feb 2010, 9:46 am

Ok guys great lesson. I am going to close this thread now though because it seems to of ground to a halt (I know its mainly my fault!) and I will be opening lesson 2.

Points are as follows...

Emily Redd... 100 points
Mai... 75 points
Ribellen... 50 points
Hale... 25 points

Everyone else... 15 points for participating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Lesson, welcome   1st Lesson, welcome - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Lesson, welcome
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2