The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 7 Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kate
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Kate

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Jessica Rivers
Race: Witch

The 7 Rules Empty
PostSubject: The 7 Rules   The 7 Rules EmptySun 12 Apr 2009, 1:07 pm

Here are the rules for the site;

1. LITERACY is a must. Proper grammar, spelling, etc. I'm not EXTREMELY strict about
this and I understand typos but please try to avoid them. Keep your
posts at least a paragraph long unless replying to a post in which you
may write a minimum of 1 sentence.

2. Don't go around picking fights with other Members. Respect others.

3. Violence and romance are okay. Please avoid graphic romance -- you all know what I'm talking about.

4. One character per person please unless you have an adult role such as a teacher, in which you must PM me and I will aprove a second character of either gender. Also if you have a high enough post count, you may also apply for a third account of the opposing gender to your 2nd account.. If you do not PM me, you run the risk of having ALL accounts deleted WITHOUT A WARNING! If you are a student or another type of member, you may have two accounts, with permission, of an opposing gender to your first account. Again, you MUST ask permission first or risk loosing your accounts.

5. If you're going to join you MUST be active. If you're going to be gone for a while, let a teacher or me know ahead of time. If I see accounts that have not been logged into within the past month I'll ban them with warning, then delete them. There is a thread for this HERE.

6. If you are writting anything, please write your honest opinion, not someone elses. Why not tell us how you really feel?

7. NO MARY SUES OR GARY STUS - nobody likes an unoriginal, unbeatable character. why not use your imagaination? NO UNBEATABLES! (For more infor see this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Sue)

N.B. To gain a second account you must have 30 + posts.

N.N.B. If you want to have 3 accounts, the first account (your main one) must have 50+ posts, your second must have 20+. (Or the other way around, basicly you must have over 70 posts overall to get 3 accounts).

If you are found breaking any of these rules the appropriate action will be taken.

Please check back here for more rules at least once a month.
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com

The 7 Rules
Page 1 of 1