The New Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Life

Based around Harry Potter 3 generations after the end of the books. New struggles are stirring, which side are you on?

PortalPortal  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Announcements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kate
Head Mistress
Head Mistress
Kate

Female Gemini Dog
Birthday : 1994-05-27

RPG Section
Character Name: Jessica Rivers
Race: Witch

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Announcements   Announcements EmptySat 20 Feb 2010, 7:21 am

Jessi walked into the all house common room, poster in hand. It was the half term and Jessi had a few announcements to make. Walking over to the announcement board, she pulled ou her wand and stuck the announcements to the board.

They read as follows:

1. Hogwarts needs a mascot! If you would like to put forward an idea of what it could be, please send an owl to Professor Rivers and ideas will be collected and voted on.

2. End of Half-Term week! Half-term is almost over and hard work will begin on Monday. Those who do not participate will be taken aside and spoken to by a professor.

3. More announcements to come, please keep a close eye out around the site for them.

Satisfied it was stuck down properly, Jessi walked out of the room, smiling at the gawking students but leaving before any could ask what was on the poster- if they wanted to know they could go find out themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://newlife.heavenforum.com
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-20

RPG Section
Character Name: Rosalie Rowett

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010, 10:50 am

Rosalie was sitting in one chair, but had her feet resting up on the one next to her. She was chewing on some gum she had bought in Hogsmade. Watching the other students, she chewed while rolling her eyes at them, not really caring what was up on the board.
Back to top Go down

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 3:19 am

Sally walked into the common room and saw that there was something new on the board. She read it and immediatly forgot it. Sally saw Rosalie sitting and sat near her on a couch. She seemed like a cool person, maybe they could be friends she thought. Sally decided to speak up, "Hi, I'm Sally.", she said to Rosalie waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Rosalie Rowett
2nd Year
2nd Year
Rosalie Rowett

Female Taurus Pig
Birthday : 1995-05-20

RPG Section
Character Name: Rosalie Rowett

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 7:33 am

Upon seeing someone who actually had the nerve to talk to her, Rosalie kept her lips together. She glanced sideways at the girl before rolling her eyes. How could anyone talk to her? Didn't they notice the slytherin robes? Or actually heard the rumours about her evil ways. No student ever looked at her, let alone say hello. This girl must have been very very stupid, or another 'brave' one. The brave ones never lasted long...

Rosalie looked away from her, completely ignoring the student.
Back to top Go down

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements EmptySat 03 Jul 2010, 12:08 pm

Sally saw her arrogant face and immediatly discovered that she was no friend to her. But still she needed help, Sally decided to ask her for some help no matter how rude the girl was being. "Um, I have the Defense Against the Dark Arts class coming up and I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction. No one seems to want to help me since I'm new..." Sally felt herself babbling so she suddenly stopped to apologize. "I'm sorry for babbling, I get so nervous when I meet new people. I just really need some help." Sally said that with such innocence that no one could deny her plead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: Announcements   Announcements Empty

Back to top Go down

Announcements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The New Life :: The Castle :: All house common room-
Jump to: